Bull City Bucks provides $40 per month for fruits and vegetables at Durham County Food Lion stores. Bull City Bucks can be used to buy fresh, frozen, and canned fruits and vegetables without added sugar, salt, or fat.
Using Bull City Bucks is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Sign up at your local health center or clinic
- Load $40 onto your MVP card by making a purchase of any amount using both your MVP and SNAP EBT cards
- Spend Bull City Bucks each time you shop by using your MVP card to purchase eligible fruits and vegetables
To be eligible, individuals must:
- Be a registered patient at a participating clinic
- Be a current SNAP recipient
- Have a targeted medical condition
Bull City Bucks participants can spend their $40 per month at all 12 Food Lion stores in Durham County.
Pro Tip: If you ever have an issue redeeming your Bull City Bucks, keep your receipt! Call the person who enrolled you and send them a photo or a copy of your receipt so that we can get any issues resolved ASAP.